CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cont.d KIT...

Hey guys..... I'm soooo joyful 2nite maybe because I just had a wonderfully comical convo with my Daddy (he was talking like an Indian man and gisting us about his galfriend, back in the day) or maybe because my chinchish lil' sister is by my side and I'm about 2 nod her if she talks again or maybe because this tedious week is finally OVER!! OH maybe because I had a GREAT convo with him yesterday, I dunno. I'm just glad!!!!

Okay, I owe u guys...really. By the way, I checked Stella Damasus' blog out 2day, pretty cool. Its funny how she joined blogsville last month and already has 180 VIEWS (and counting)!!! I've been on blogsville for a good 4 MNTHS and only have 98 views, lets not even go into the number of comments... who said stardom was easy...I'm getting there tho' WATCH OUT WORLD!!! Not gonna broadcast my intentions just yet; just know they r partly political, educational, and of course in entertainment.

Now to the continuation of my KIT story (one blog down, i think)

So Mr. Know-It-All calls me on show day as I said b4 and yarns all this bullcrap about the lead actor not being able to do it anymore. Question is, why couldn't lead-guy call me? Anyway, we stay on the phone for like 30 minutes and all KIT wants is my approval to change up the drama and he would "relieve" the burden off of me and serve as director to this last-minute-entirely-brand-new-drama.
My reaction??!!! HELL NO!! at first, and then I let it go.....
Until I get to the venue and guess whose name is on the program????????
This is more than ego, more than the drama, its MY REPUTATION!! Hello??? If these people mess up, its a wrap for me, chai. So heres the koko...

dScribe: We are not changing the drama anymore or theres no drama at all. My name is on the program no one is going to embarrass me.
KIT: (with thick Igbo accent and patronizing tone) No one is gonna embarrass you, we have already practiced the parts and everyone is okay.
dScribe: Who is playing Frank? (thats the lead)
KIT: (you gatta read this with Igbo accent if you can) I am playing Frank.
dScribe: (frantic, irritated as hell) Hell no, you are not!!!
KIT: But I told you, we already gat this
dScribe: Have you all practiced together, is everyone comfortable with these changes? Matter of fact... (walks away and meets other members of the cast. After conferencing with them, I realize they are not so keen on the changes, not confident. I'm soooo upset)
dScibe: (to organizers - O1, O2, 03) There's no drama
O1: (fiesty as ish) We have to have a drama, what is the problem? This is ridiculous
dScribe: Well, the gentlemen of the cast decided to change the plot of the play earlier today, after 3 weeks of practicing a particular plot. Sad thing is, there were opportunities for three weeks! to make changes and adjustments...
O3: O1 please handle this (storms off angry)
O1: I need to see all the cast members now!!

(At this point, I'm feeling inadequate, like I can't even handle two men. Cos. really, they were the main perpetrators of the drama's woes. So i try to accost the "lead" actor)

dScribe: LA what is the problem?
LA: I can't do it
dScribe: Why would you wait till today to say that? Why didn't you conclude since?
LA: KIT will do it, he does it better
dScribe: You do realize this will change the entire drama?
LA: (no answer, doesn't even act like I'm talking to him)

This no answer thing happens a couple more times and I give it up and return to O1...
TO BE CONTINUED

1 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

lmao..........I remember that day man...