CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

this last day of '08

...What a year! Ups, downs, like a roller coaster... Heavy lessons at the many turns

I learned... Friendship is a GAME, Love isn't.
I learned... Wisdom is OFTEN scorned
I learned... Truth is MOSTLY ignored
I learned... Forgiveness and HOW to LeT GO

I loved...

So I thank all the special people who Were, who Are, who Will be and who MAY be... I thank you because with good or bad who taught me lessons this year.

In light of our squabbles, I am grateful for the scorn
And through the past troubles, how you held me in your arm
When "it" blinded me, how you helped me see
How you made me cherish the me I forgot so desperately

And to the ones who left and returned,
the ones I pushed off but still pressed on,
the ones who used and maybe abused... thank you

You who responded before I called,
it seemed like you were just always there
from January 1... the lover, the encourager,
the one we could all call brother (or sister)/lover/friend --
Thank you

I love you with all my heart....
May we all have an awesome 2009!!!
I cannot fully express how grateful I am that
we started... or ended this year...
I LOVE You way more than you can imagine!!!!



2009 IS OUR YEAR OF JOYYY!!!

10 peculiar people said...:

africa entertainment plus sports said...

Happy New Year !

flygirlbidiish said...

Amen!!! 2009 is our year Joy
......i felt 2008 was jus too long
boy am i glad it's past now

Happy New Year!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

just wanted to say have a blessed 2009

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

Update!!!

dScR?Be said...

look who's talkin

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hope all is well with you. Have not seen you in a while.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

Unknown said...

yeah
Joy is a fruit of the spirit
You can decide to express joy.

Don Ocso Media said...

Visit Nigerian News Summary Blog