CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

...and she thought i was bee.essing

On the bus ride to work this morning (an hour late.. need to work on my schedule), I began to reminisce on my "humble beginnings" with going to university, interacting with all the different people and with the male folk... I was evaluating my years... My 16th year - wonderful year, innocent naive freshman, wonderful world. I'm grown, I love meeting people, asking questions, I act, I sing, I get INVOLVED... My 17th year - wonderful year, a bit challenging cos. my lil' secret (age) is out of the box.. need to fight for respect not to be seen as immature, I have an on campus job, I'm extremely focused on school.... My 18th year - WOW!!! I opened my first bank account... I'm happy 2 be LEGAL! My 19th year... hmmmm, why do I call it my worst year? My 20th year, I graduate... I'm soooooo GROWN now... still getting there, becoming the person God wants me to be... Now 21, a 2nd yr. MBA student... I'm grateful.

Now my 16th year was NOT widdout drama... me being me, Its VERY easy for me to make friends.. I became friends with this young lady who was a couple years older than me, she nearly convinced me that I was "young and stupid" of course there was a boy invloved...

I had this friend or should I say course mate from 9ja, we met again in yankee and of course, became realy friendly, normal toasting stuvs... I liked the guy but I sooooo wasn't and I'm still not into the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing widdout the goal and focus being marriage, so this guy is my brother now... and I love him so much, as a matter of fact, I've been adopted into his family - back 2 d story... so this my "mature friend" thought I was head over heels in love with the guy and was trying 2 hide my feelings for who knows what reason...
It didn't change the fact that I would still go out of my way to do things that I will go out of my way to do... It made me laugh (on the bus 2day) to think how funny it was that this chick nearly gave me an uneraseable complex.. Thank God for deliverance!!

Then I remember how I used 2 react in anger and let the anger take the best part of me and not even feel bad about it... THANK GOD FOR DELIVERANCE OH!!! Mehn, sometimes we REALLY need 2 look back on how far God has brought us, not just financially but in every aspect of life! I can proudly say, that He is molding me, shaping me to become a better person everyday. Thank You Jesus!!!!! Wow... as i write i remember more... If i continue I wudn't get any work done so... I'll stop here with the reminiscing and tell you all my dream last nite... hehehehee

So I dreamt that Omulu was sleeping in the parlor, I think it was night and the sliding balcony door was open to let the cool breeze in... I think i was there with her... And there was a sudden downpour of rain! SERIOUS RAIN... she had washed her clothes and they were spread / hung on hangers outside... while omulu was heavily asleep, i watched as the rain fell and i was too lazy to stand up and shut the door until an avalanche of rain poured into the house.. i quickly got up and went to shut the door, then I noticed that the wind was blowing our clothes away and I began contemplating whether to remove the ones that hadn't been blown away....
Suddenly another heavy wind came by so I rushed to rescue the rest of the clothes... but I realy wnated 2 go downstairs and get the rest.. I was worried that they'll become mixed with mud and some of them were white... I also was concerned that my umbrella will be blown away in the wind so i didn't go outside.. i decided I'll go when the rain stops and then she can soak up the whites again...
Then I woke up to a COLD morning... Its cold 2day in Bmore.... I wonder what my dream means... can't wait 2 tak 2 my mommy!!!

Have a GREAT weekend guys!!! though 2day isn't Friday.....

1 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

awwww but it sure feels like a Friday.