CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

....another matter

i can longer ask, "how do you do that?"
because now I know...
i have become one of them,
without question
I have gone far... but not all the way
far.. far enough to know that
we are on the same page.... I can relate

I can relate when you talk about those -
"other" things, the dirty things
because I have lost innocence in those matters

unfinished

3 peculiar people said...:

Chizoba said...

When are you going to finish this? And what matters? Lady, you've got me curious. Nice hook - now reel me in.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so when will u finish it
dang didnt read the comment above

Jadore-Fashion said...

thanks dear, the color is silver or rather platium...and not color choosen yet ;-)