CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October begins in...

Greetings All...

I failed to wish you all a Super September at the beginning of this month.. you have my sincerest apologies... I'm sure it was Super anyway... This month has been very interesting for me, in good ways and bad ways... I give God ALLL the glory, for his awesome mercies and unconditional love... So, hows it been for you?

Couple of things: CONGRATULATIONS to all the September Weds and Engag-ees!!! May your union be forever and fruitful indeed! Also the new moms or newly delivered moms and dads! Congrats!!!

So.. October begins in a couple of hours.... here goes... some new stuff.. in an effort to become more knowledgeable in technology, I am committing to one tech blog every week.. so help me God... I also need to loose my tummy... some weight sha.. so thats another personal project...
It seems like theres soooooooooooo much to do and not enough time in a day to accomplish all, but with God, all things are possible...

I'm really focused on the priZe - Heaven and others... I miss Olufemi tremendously... I'm gettin used to the absence sha.. did i mention i have A LOOTT on my plate?
God is good... Love Him, Serve Him, don't try to handle your business by yourself cos it may look like you're doing good now.. but in the long run.. trust me, you'll fail woefully..
I wrote like two poems yesterday.. enjoy one of them... still untitled.. mayBe you can help me title it ;)

Who can write a poem about nothing?
surely, we all
can set out to - but
When the pen tip kisses a surface
meaninglessness is lost
there is futility in trying
because - this piece evolves
when the offspring of
ink and paper's romance...
multiples and multiples
maybe in a ramble, a route-less turnabout
maybe a twisted beginning, an abrupt end
a tactless middle
surely that cannot be about nothing
So tell me, who can write a poem about nothing?
and succeed in convincing us that it is
-not like a love affair that did not
end up in marriage; not a journey, unplanned for
an exercise of consciousness
an attempt to cause a repression -
of faculties...
so what can i call this?
this piece.....

a poem about, a poem about nothing?
cos it still lies unwritten..........

May October OVERFLOW with many great goodies for you and your family... Amen! Stay blessed always!!!!!!

2 peculiar people said...:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice verse and just slow down because ones plate will never be completely clean unless it has food on it

Jennifer A. said...

I hope your October has been great so far...nice poem!