CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fools?

I know THIS feeling is not my mind playing games with me
I HOPE this feeling is NOT my mind playing games on me
I don't want 2 be like "some people" I know, as in I don't want 2 act the way they do when they like someone. It'll be JUST TOO MUCH!
Its a head thing for now... its almost in the heart, I think

I just committed 2 writing sth I hope I can handle!!!!! I'm sure I can but I feel a lil' pressured b/c I feel like I have 2 do soooo well 2 impress. Feel me?

Well 2nite is going 2 be something. I'll find out.
I'm about 2 go Power Walking. This month, I've made certain goals for myself (they were all coincidental, almost inspired)
By the grace of God, I hope to achieve them ALL!!!

Dear Lord, You absolutely HAVE to help me, because if I were in Your position and You were in my situation, I will NOT hesitate to help You. Thank you Sweet Jesus! Amen!!

2 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

lol God will see you through lil mama!!!!!!! and HOP off Rev. Oduwole

Eagle's Nest!!! said...

Wow! I actually gained something very deep on your blog and I will not hesitate to use it in my relationship with God.

Indeed, God does perfect praise in the mouth of babies.

Remain blessed, blessed child of God!

omoluwabi.blogspot