CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Dream...AGAIN

There's this dream I've had so many times.... in different variations. Sometimes I wake up scared, today is different.

I dreamt that I was at some kind of dinner thingie; me and C.T (sat 2gether) and some other people sha, Nigerians and others. After a while, of sitting down and eating (i dunno if we were eating I know we were seating on some long tables, dinner party style); there was like a break and every one stood up to mix, mingle, use the bathroom, whatever.

I did too and I was by the passage way talking to G.Fem about some business, next thing, this light skinned, handsome man walks past me staring. I don't know who he is but there is a familiarity, an eeriness almost. His eyes are like greenish or sth, sha not black. I hide my face and then it clicks for some STRANGE reason that the guy is the anti-Christ.

I rush to my table and pick my bag... I look around for C.T and he's no where 2 be found. Instinctively, I know that the anti-christ has come to make pple take the mark. So I run right out of the place, G-Fem chases me and I tell him my new discovery, he follows me and we run 2gther but I'm waaayyyyy ahead of him.

As we exit the building, we see all these SWAT team pple, police cars... and everything is sooo eerie! They r looking at us weird and I'm racing down the street, which is like downhill. We run into a somewhat residential area, the streets are totally empty and dark, the SWAT team pple r following us now - lights, dogs, men on bikes, its not noisy at all but i know they are following us.

I run into a more residential street and start jumping over fences and clothes lines, I think I'm trying 2 find my house in the dream... G.Fem is still kinda far. Then I hide in a corner, there is a dog and a cat outside watching me hiding. I see the bright flash light of one of the searchers, he misses me and I don't know what happens next....

I think I find my way into the house and pack some things, I don't know but I definitely wasn't caught...

What bothers me about this dream is - why was I even there when the anti-christ came? Why was he looking at me like that? Why didn't d dream start when rapture took place?
I've prayed hard, but I'm still scared. I don't want to miss heaven, I don't want to suffer in eternal damnation, moreso I don't want to suffer to preserve myself from taking any mark. I want to be found rapturable when Jesus comes...

God please, please please please please please please please Oh Lord, remove from my life, every sin, every thing that will not allow me to make heaven. Lord, I want to ascend to heaven when You come like a thief in the night. Please Lord, don't let me suffer now on earth and still not make heaven!!! Please God!

People, please understand the gravity of this, a time will come after the righteous pple (I will be one of them in Jesus name) are gone. During this time, a wicked man will rise up and rule the whole world... Notice how the world is becoming smaller, u can know everyone, reach everyone with phones, fcbk, myspace... It is possible that one man can physically take over this world. he will be terrible and force pple to take the mark of the beast (with this mark you are surely going to hell when the anti-christ's reign is over) But it will be REALLY tough for pple who refuse to take this mark, thats why I want to go when the trumpet sounds... God please HELP me!!!

I have 2 come back with Bible references so u guys know its NO joke at all, I'm just petrified....

I WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN! When d trumpet sounds...

8 peculiar people said...:

EDNUTEY said...

hmmm...I have the same fear...I want to make heaven when d trumpet sounds too...I pray about that everytime in my heart...I've not had such dream, but when I read dis book Chris Okotie wrote...The Apocalypse...OK, that's a really good book, especially for those who don't believe in d Anti-christ
GOD HELP ME TOO! I wanna make heaven...u can imagine, in HELL for d rest of one's life...u won't de, u'll just keep burning...I don't wanna go tru that...GOD HELP ME!!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Pray. That is all we can do.

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

hmm..too much apocaplyto on TBN or a warning from the Most High? Amen and Amen..We will be found rapturable and taken up o! Btw who's C.T?

Skinny Hipster... said...

I have goose bumps after reading this becuase becuase had more than 3 dreams similar to rapture coming last year. We have to pray and try to live holy and by God's grace we'll all be rapturable!!!!!

Skinny Hipster... said...

I just read this blog to my sister, aunty and Banji. What Bisi has to say is that maybe it's a warning from God because like I said she used to have similar dreams. My aunty said in Yoruba that God should have mercy on us. Banji said that now he is SCARED. This dream is serious O......I know I have to be more focused and serious with the things of God.

Mimi said...

hunie...

it is ok. there is no need to fear...just constantly pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you in all things...

I believe the Spirit of God resides in you and you are now a heir to Christ just as Christ is God's son...when Christ comes, He will come for you, like the others...

Fear is not yours as God's child :) just pray for non-believers because they have to know Christ before they can even dream of making heaven...

God will continue to order your footsteps :)

Obinwanne said...

this is definitely strange....but all you have to do is pray pray pray....i see some senses from the way you narrated the dream...

Initium said...

Sometimes dreams are a reflection of deepseated fears in our lives. Eg, if there's been fear of authority figures as we were growing up, that can lead to a fear of God as the ultimate authority figure, so that we are constantly scared of 'not meeting His standards'. So the dream could be bringing up a fear of not being good enough for Him and therefore being 'left behind'. I can tell you from experience it's exhausting living with that type of fear and trying to keep it under wraps and make it look like everything is under control. But perfect love, knowing God as Dad, not 'the one with a big stick', casts out fear. Hope this helps a bit. This site is pretty good, http://www.fatherlovesyou.com/mission.html