CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

G.O.S.H

Gosh... I don't know mehn,

I had an excellent time in Orlando, didn't make it 2 d Holy Land but we did get 2 Disney World Resort; specifically House of Blues.

I dunno mehn, It was okay, weird.... Big Tigger was MCing, Shaq was there, Collins Metu was taking pictures... And God only knows which other "stars" were present.

I shouldn't have gone.

Many people may not see this as a big deal and probably think I'm fanatical but I REALLY feel weird... I've been trying to do only things that glorify God and I'm wondering how He felt by my presence at the House of Blues... I just feel it wasn't the best way to say thank you for all His mercies...

Lord, please forgive me! I reject the accuser of the brethren in Jesus Name.

___________________________________________

And...
I'm confused again... I'm worried, I think. I can't talk about it now because I really should be MORE focused on other things (u probably have an idea what this new issue might be).
Arrrrggggghhhhh!!

I'm about to call Omulu and Adia, I can talk 2 them, they can listen, pray with me and give me good advice.. Thank God for sisters!

4 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

"Everything to God in prayer...what a friend we have in Jesus" U know the song I'm talking about right?

Skinny Hipster... said...

"Everything to God in prayer...what a friend we have in Jesus" U know the song I'm talking about right?

The experiences of an achiever....... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The experiences of an achiever....... said...

i'm still chilling for d call o!