CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Orlando..

It reminds me of Lagos, its hot indeed. I'm grateful because God is merciful.
I forgot my suit.

He called me, he knows what he's been doing... he knows its wrong, he's probably going to read this... he's going to change and try to stop... thats important.

He text me, yesterday and today... weird I know....
He had a LOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG conversation with someone, I really want to know the outcome... will I? I doubt it.
He's thinking about what the next few months have to offer..... what does that mean? Am I s'posed 2 be worried, not if I'm trying to make this MBA work....

I love God so much... my love for Him has given me this unexplainable confidence that everything will be just fine! I'm not shaken about ANYTHING! Though sometimes a glance at others may intimidate me, I shake it off and beg God for forgiveness. I am truly blessed. I know

He just text me again...

1 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

I admire your courage and stance in difficult times. No matter the kain para wey wan happen, always belioeve that God's grace is ever present. Keep rawking, nuffing do you :)