CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

7 weird things about me

Laspapi tagged me! My first tag ever.. lol, so now that I have a little "break" off work, lemme do this...

7. I REALLY don't like hurting people's feelings even if its for their own good.

6. Chocolate makes me soooooo UNBELIEVABLY happy!!!!!

5. I speak & write in parables sometimes (too bad for you if you don't get, there are people who understand)

4. My actions DO speak louder than words

3. I am TOOOOO unselfish (its Jesus First, Others next and Myself last)

2. I look forward to marriage and having as many kids as possible (used to say ten kids... then seven now i'm thinking five... I'm DEFINITELY going to adopt when I grow olderrr)

1. I CAN and I WILL write about ANYTHING!!! (sometimes rather than talk)



Thanks Laspapi... I tag Omulu, Adia, Neef, Chizo, DaParadigm, Ozaveshe, & Yemol

5 peculiar people said...:

darkelcee said...

hmmm

i love chocolates to bits too and it is adding a little here and there to my waist line.

No 3.. God encourage us to prefer others so i dont think its wierd.

Skinny Hipster... said...

lmao...how the crap does this tag thing work? Do I re-write my own on my page...pls Xplain

P.S. the parable BLOWS me sometimes...lol

Porter deHarqourt said...

hey, could u email me ur email address...sounds like a tautalogy but i know what i'm saying.

dScR?Be said...

sorry neef... heres how it works
When u r tagged, u have to write 7 wierd things about urself on ur blog, then tag 7 other pple and tell them who tagged u...
So simmple!

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

hmmm..making waves Sribeo! now porter dh?? P.s-i was tagged?? i feel unbelievably special!!!