CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

in my errrr.... fantasizing moments

So I was on the bus home one night after class and I was inspired to write "wedding vows"... step of faith towards marriage? maybe... or just my mind doing overtime... lol. ENJOY!


When God put you to sleep, He brought me out
and for this, I am grateful
That I searched and I found you, as you found me...
to love , protect, befriend, love.
I have found true love in you.

Because of this,
I will be your wife, your friend, your sister
your lover, your mother.
I will respect you as my head, revere you like my father
and I will love you above all else.

Today, I give you my entirety,
everything that becomes me.
Because, you and I seize to exist
Because we are reborn before all as one -
in mind, body, soul and spirit.

I love you, (first name, middle name, last name) today, always and ever...

5 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

LMAO...SSTILL TEXT IT TO ME PLS!!!!!!!!

laspapi said...

I dont have a middle name. Honest. But you just sat and wrote this out? I can read your mind, girl...

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

ehn laspapi????? hmm...scribe u did not yarn me o!

Miz Arkitect said...

ok i know who to call when that day comes..... nice !!!

Comrade said...

Pa pa ra ran
Pa pa ra ran
Here comes the Bride
Here comes the Bride