CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Nothing can take my Joy away!"

YAHHH!!!! Thats my proclamation!!!

I'm listening to www.doveradionetwork.net and they r playing one of my fav. songs -
"Almighty God my Redeemer.. my hiding place, my safe refuge, no other name like Jesus, no power can stand against You. My feet are planted on this rock and I will not be shaken......
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!"
_______________________________________________

...a part of my JoY!
Nways, one-of-the-best-things-that-happened-to-me turns the big 18 tomorrow!! So this post is dedicated to my beautiful, hot, sexy, blessed, mature, adorable, little sister!
This babe is BLESSED. I always tell her one of the things that fascinates me about her is how she reacts when people do things to irk her ... she doesn't react at all (lol) You have to PUSH those buttons NUMEROUSSSSS times before you get a reaction!

I love my lil' sister and My love, I want to be a good older sister ALL the time!
I remember some of our rare quarrels, (well, not really quarrels, just me yelling my head off most times). I also remember all our chill and gist times! Mehn this lil' sister can be PESKY sometimes! geezzzz.... u don't want 2 get her started when shes in d mood....

When we were younger, I used 2 tell her stories and she'll follow me everywhere till the story was finished! I cherish those moments, a great deal... My lil' sister can cook!!!! HA! She like trying out mede medes and shes sooooooooooooooooo intelligent and mature!
Not a talkative at all.. until u get her started (lol)

Nene, my love, I LOVVVEEEE you VERY MUCH!!! And I pray that in this 18th year, God will baptize you with His glory and lift you up to greater heights.
God will continue to protect you from destiny destroyers or destiny destroying activities. You will dwell in the presence of God all the days of your life. In blessing, God will bless you. He will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.
Academically, you will excel. Spiritually, you will be used for His glory. Indeed, your life will be a testimony and encouragement for the world. You will be great and your entire life will be worthwhile!
No wickedness of man will come near you. All that the Lord has promised you will be yours and no enemy will steal it from you in Jesus name, Amen!
People will look at you and know that indeed the Lord is good and worthy to be praised!
I love you my sweet okon! the only cockroach in my cupboard. I loovvvveeee u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I pray that you will be greater than all your peers ALL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

4 peculiar people said...:

Allied said...

The world did not give you your Joy, so the world cannot take it away.

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

aww! mwah! P.s..u r okon!!

Jennifer A. said...

awww..happy birthday to ur lil sis!

Skinny Hipster... said...

amen