CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

...


KeEp Ur HeAd Up,

A sMiLe On Ur FaCe &

A sOnG oF pRaIsE iN uR hEaRt...




I'm listening to P2's new album.. very nice, thanks Chris Akinwale Olley

7 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

Goooosh I DONT see GREEN!!!!!!

Comrade said...

Keep ur head up - reminds me too much of 2pac and his songs.(Baby don't cry, gotta keep ur head up, even when the road is hard, never give up). I've updated.

Skinny Hipster... said...

WOWZERRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!! I see Green and it's blinding me........LMAO

Unknown said...

hereeeeeeeee

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

green? Chris? *wa?*

dScR?Be said...

lol @ eryone!!! @neef, its blinding me tooo... i'm about 2 change it!

Skinny Hipster... said...

noooooooooo DONT!!!!!! Give it 2 more weeks and if WE still feel the same then you can change it.