CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

"Someday, we're gonna get soo highhhhh"

My apologies guys.... Theres sooo much I'm supposed to blog about but I've been SOOOO busy reading my prize, hehehehehehehe..... "Bimby's Book Series", heheeheheh... syke nah, I'm saving it for the weekend, lol... nwayzzz... I had to share this with YOU all...

Who remembers Lighthouse Family? Chris reminded me of them yesterday and I'm sooooo glad he did!!!!! I grew up listenin to these pple widdout even knowing who they were.... I have to share the videos I remember... Chris sent me the link! Thank You much Chris!!!! I'm soooo happy.

Here are the links -- its "High" and "Free"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=59LnsrWkyFM&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WYAeGh8UnrU&feature=related

U know how it feels to find something that reminds you of your childhood -- on the way to school when I knew I hadn't done my homework.... I'll hear on the radio "I wish I knew how it would feel to be" or "someday we're gonna get sooo highhhhhh" I WANT THE CD!!!!

Okay, Have a save weekend guys and a wonderful thanksgiving! God bless you all!

4 peculiar people said...:

ozaveshe said...

lighthouse family was in ur childhood?

men u must be some serious juvenile....

as u can see, i'm 1st on ur blog. i MAKE hte effort

Sam Oracle said...

I know Lighthouse family and a lot of their songs, but I don't know how long they've been in music.

Stay safe

The Enigma said...

Some nice memories there.

Comrade said...

Tunde - the black member of Light house family is a step-son to Nigeria's former president - Obasanjo