CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

ThAnkFuL

Thanksgiving...
Should be everyday, every moment, and second of our lives
Should be in our hearts, minds, systems
Should be intertwined in our existence

I am ALWAYS thankful
for my life, experiences, joys, pains
People - who have in some way or form, taught me
I am thankful for my inner being
The Holy Spirit that lives within me

I am thankful for the ability to fall and rise again
I am thankful for chocolate - cake, flavored bars, cookies
I am thankful for taco bell, starbucks, my aunt's pepper soup
I am thankful for my mommy's Oha, and EVERYTHING that she cooks

I am thankful for the love of God that surpasses ALL
I am thankful for my Daddy and Mommy
My Pastors....

I am thankful to God, for God
His awesome mercy when I'm sooo not worthy
so not worthy, he still shows mercy. Mercy

I am thankful for you that reads my blog...
Thankfulness and genuine gratitude do something for the system.. its almost unbelievable, but it works. Lord, please help me to ALWAYS be thankful

3 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

awwwwwwwwwww how about this I'm thankful to have YOU Nwandunbo Nneka Onyeabo as a friend- NOPE a sister in my life...

---->"I am thankful for chocolate - cake, flavored bars, cookies" FUNNIE!!! you just had to throw that in

Comrade said...

Oh Lord,We thank thee - Jim Reeves (playing in the background)

dScR?Be said...

i'm thankful for u too Neefie, I just read these stuvs, lol