CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

explaining …self

you say its more than physical
I quite agree with you
it’s intellectual, morally spiritual
I don’t have to get used to you
so, I’m waiting
sometimes I’m wondering
as I have no reason to
ask questions like,
“why?”
lol… I’m not in love…
I love
You. I must admit –
you got to chapter 13 while
i was still on 5
gave me a definition without words
to the authority I quoted later
and hereafter, just as before

deep cynicism says you’re
fighting the feeling
the real feeling
but she’s only a whisper,
merely audible…
she’s also very unwilling to
spoil our present, future in sight or not
i’m blessed with the imperfection
that you are – now
there’s beauty in knowing you can
want what you don’t have and
love what you don’t have
even when you can’t have it…

08/08

2 peculiar people said...:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

love is deep cynicism

nice work folk

Everything's Eventual... said...

This is a beautiful piece of work...