CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

listen

inspired by M-I-B

Listen... to the words I speak
And the reason I believe
We can do this
Listen… to the song I sing
And the beat I make that it melds to
Listen… to the sound of my heart
When it’s not intact as it races
Listen… to my queasy stomach
Taking a dump to release the filth
of life's faeces

Listen


Listen to me on this podium
Where I take the stand that was once stolen
When I hold up high my fist in the sky –
Heaven’s Microphone

Listen


To the sound of the avalanche of my tears falling
To the cacophony of movement – destination unknown
on both street sides calling
To confusion’s confusion of words that make no sense
or reason…


Listen to me when I ramble
cos. I just might say something smart…

5 peculiar people said...:

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!! First!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u do and always will

Jennifer A. said...

Listen to me when I ramble
Cos. I might just say something smart...

Wowww...I really loved this poem...hmmm...pls I have already stolen it for a particular use. Thanks in advance *glaring smiling white teeth* He he...

Jennifer A. said...

Oh...Of course giving you credit *wink*

dScR?Be said...

lol.. JAYCEEE!! MY pleasure!!!