CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

love like He does

What i don't want to do is
have regrets over you
over what we've had, still have
shared, still share
if tomorrow lets us...

You don't fully understand what has happened
I don't either..
it feels good though -
How my eyes are wide open
yet
the obvious is irrelevant
how my feelings scream louder than
this present's reality
How my imagination is not
oblivious to if-tomorrow-comes

And Baby, its strange how
I'm not pressed to convince you
that He loves you, way more than
you love me
Its not a struggle to not tell you
that if you love Him first
you can love me - totally...

You are a good man.

Love, I want to love you
the way He's teaching me to
in totality, unconditionally...

my only struggle is restraint
holding me back from
fully embracing unexplored feelings
unexplainable things

I love that you're unafraid to
love me and tell me you do
I only wish your feelings were
totally true...

Gosh whatever this is,
its a strong one, plus this
thing telling me
your convictions are stronger than
the love you proclaim

I maintain...
if you love Him
You'll love me more than you claim

3 peculiar people said...:

MissBalance said...

Beautiful expression.

MissBalance said...

Beautifully expressed :)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

preach - it feels goood though