CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

CiPhEr'S bAcK!!!

So....
Its my second day in blogsville. Pa da pa pa pa, I'M LOVING IT!!!! Something funny happened this morning. My adopted lil' sis thot I shud let blogsville know, so...

First off, It was MADDDDD windy last night mehn, I was scared oh, but thats besides d point.

Me and my girl, Neef were talking about going grocery shopping this weekend, in Sam's Club, because the FRIDGE is EMPTY!! So because I'm still not mobile, we decided we r going 2 ask Kay (my adopted brother) when he comes home dis weekend (Saturday / Sunday) OR Yinkz if she has 2 go groceries too...

So, Kay called me this morning...

dScribe: (sleepy alert) Hello? Hey Kay
Kay: Yo! Whats good mehn?
dScribe: Chillin', how far now?
Kay: I'm gettin' an oil change, just said 2 call u...I'm seeing u dis Saturday right?
dScribe: (I'm thinking Sam's Club...) Of course... (I'm also thinking, "Neef is a sweetie, she told him already")
Kay: Yeah mehn, just make sure u guys are there before 12
dScribe: (a lil' confused) What?
Kay: U guys gatta be at the spot before 12
dScribe: (still confused, still thinking Sam's Club) I didn't know we had to be there by 12
Kay: Yeah, cos its free before 12
dScribe: (MEGA CONFUSED...thinking "since when did Sam's Club start that one?") Oh...sure, I didn't know, okay sha....we'll be there
Kay: Yeah, mehn I'll finally see you this weekend! I think ima call Yinkz and tell her cos. if u guys come after 12, I can't hook y'all up, u know...
dScribe: (given up) Okay
Kay: Yeah mehn, CiPhEr IS bAcK!!!!
dScribe: (finally getting it, in shock, alarmed and thinking "Oh shoot!! I just committed 2 attending sth I have NO intention of attending!!!!") Yeah, Cipher IS back....

Lol!! Thats my lil' episode for the hour. Later today, I'm going to put up some interesting stuvs I've picked up in my daily interactions with humans....
Make sure u return, readers!!!

3 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO OMG Nwando I love you soooooooooooooo much....ONLY you man. and yes we are representing CIPHER this weekend ooooo........something dey pa

Agent said...

lol...o...k?...i guess u r goin 2 party this weekend

Unknown said...

LMBO.... R u serious.... Sam club? U crack me up!