CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Starbucks.........

After reading from one or two bloggers, I think I know what this is about...Its okay to complain, lol
Well, I'm pretty cysed by stuvs... a lot of CONFUSING stuvs mehn,

I just joined this group on msn - it's called "a well lighted place"...very very nice creative appeal.
I'm crazy about starbucks now, it was quite sudden. U know how weird it is when u start craving stuvs? Yeah.... but I'm in love with the Green Tea Frappuccino (there's a funny story for that one, lol.) Okay, okay...I'll tell it -

So one day, me n my girls - Neef, Nenz (my lil' sis) and Yinkz, decide we wanna get some starbucks. We arrive at the White Marsh location and I'm feelin' 4 d usual, my sis decided 2 follow suit & i placed the orders. Neef & Yinkz got marchiados.

Unfortunately, I've gotten it all twisted cuz it was mad cold outside. I asked for a Latte... it came... heres d scene -

In Starbucks, sitting down
dScribe: (to Nenz) is that my drink? Is it a hot drink (obviously it is)
Nenz: (afraid) yeah, i think its hot
dScribe: (all riled up) d Green Tea "joint" is NOT supposed to be hot, that is not my drink!!
Yinkz: (afraid & maybe embarrassed) Nwando, chill, didn't u order a Green Tea Latte
dScribe: (pushing it away) nah dawg, thats not my drink, nah mehn, I'm not drinking it mehn, I'm about 2 go tell them
Yinkz: Please don't go, instead I'll buy u a new drink
Neef: (laughing but scared) U can have my drink, I'll drink urs... Mehn your acting like Dele
dScribe: I don't care mehn, I want MY drink (to Nenz) Does it taste good?
Nenz: (eagerly) yes, yes its okay
dScribe: Okay, i'll manage it
Yinkz, Neef & Nenz: (relieved) wow, Nwando!!!!

LMAO!!! I love me, gatta go now & do some research for my boss....

3 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO+30. I was laughing while reading it. Omo you are too much for guys man.......something dey paa........love ya to death MUAHHHHH

Yinka Adebayo said...

nwando is the craziest babe alive. dat day was a top night was totali funny had to call like 5 diff people to tell dem. i probably shud start a blog, but wot the hell am i gonna say????i do have alot of issues

Unknown said...

Lol(X5) can imagine this incident. oh Wando.... LOL