CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GuYs...

Okay, u might wonder after reading this, "so what is the point?" There's none really. I just feel like acknowledging all the guys I know, have known, that I've been close 2 at some point, that I hang w/, u know that kinda stuff...........

This is to and for all the guys in my life...(gosh! there are a lot of them)
If I accidently forget 2 mention u, not like u'll get 2 read is, FoRgIvE ME!!!!!

My Daddy, the best in the world. Momsie nabbed the SEXIEST man alive!! U absolutely ROCK!!!!!!

Chike, with ur cute sexy butt!!! I love U twoo mush

Hmmm, errybody wants 2 know who comes after my immediate family.... U guessed right (Nenz, Yinkz & Neef!!)

Tosan, my GuY, fAmIlY!!!!! Happy Married Life...

I feel like I'm about 2 trap myself but now I realize that there is no particular order the rest of these guys come.... lol!!!!

Pastor Dapo - You're the frankest, realest, coolest, most spiritual and prayerful dude I know, ur sooooo COOL!!! God bless You ALWAYS!!!!!
Temie ~ TnT, the #1 DJ. Everybody knows who AMP's #1 groupie is...ur d Koko. When r we going on our StArBuCkS dAtE????????
Kene E., wayo MaN!!! U need 2 QUIT calling me ur wife
Nosa ~ d day u STOP getting on my nerves, I'll give a testimony!!!
Ayo, funny guy...Wetin dey pa?
Charles aka C4, with ur ugly ass twists!! lol
KAYYYYY!!!! Kaydizzle!! My #1 guy!! CiPhEr'S BACK.................not!!! lmao
Debola - I'm WATCHING u....
Banji, My very Own Dwayne Wade
Kelvin - hmmmmmm, ur lines will work for some other chick!! Yinkz says, u can't even "wife my left leg" lmao!!!!
E ~ mmmmm...... I'll get back 2 u
Chika, the moment u quit being such a perv, I'll THINK about hooking up
Emeka .A (not d one ur thinking, Yinkz) Where are u??????
Chinedu - U grew up 2 be one Sexy man!!!!
Tolu ~ Keep ur head up joo....
Segun...mehn, really I don't understand u. But u have d biggest male butt I've ever seen!! SeXxay!!!!
Eminajulo - Chai, all I have is LOVE for u, ur too sexy for ur shirt mehn
Daniel ~ Sexy Kenyan Chocolate...lol
Hamzat ~ U and I know where my heart really is, kisses, miss u loads!!! lol
Kelechi, sometimes I think ur soo mean, then again I guess thats why ur diokpa
Chaddywaddy ~ funny guy, ur twooo cool (sexy butt)
B'atman...the HoTt "singer", how we go take do am now?
Ayome...big brother! I like u joo
Nanu!!! Nna mehn, dis guy, u never call me back oh
Eloka ~ my guy, warn ur uncle oh!!!
Desire Ude!! U're my GuY, totally!!!
Damola aka DonX, which level?
Ikhide - Please when is the wedding? My Chocolate Man!! lol
Seun ~ How did U stop calling?
Ifeanyi!!!!!! Sexy is not good enough to describe u. Hot? nah, way 2 lil'. U be fyne boi joo
Emeka. A: U_owe_me_STARBUCKS!!!!!

T O B E C O N T I N U E D.......













3 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

lmao........WHAT A LOSSRRRRR....

P.S Nene is you sis....

The Cunning Linguist said...

where's my name?

Unknown said...

chukwnonso .. u have to bombard her with an avalanche of strongly worded emails to get your name on the list. personally i dont think it is worth the trouble. but you can try. she can be accomodating when she wants to.

nnwando: ur late addition is not forgiven. not forgiven i tell you.