CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sLeEpLeSs WeEkEnD!!


I'm NOT even gonna front, its BEEN A WHILE!!!
Gosh, the other day, I typed up a LONG-ASS blog and then smn had 2 check sth on d pc, real quick...then poof, everything I typed was gone!!!! You can imagine how mad I was. I was updating my readers on my eventual trip 2 Sam's Club (the grocery store)
Generally, it was a FUN trip with me, Nenz, Yinkz and Neef.

Over this past weekend, I attended my FIRST OFFICIAL PARTY!! It was in this Japanese Steak Out called GINZA, somewhere in Owings Mills. My paddy, Uche had a party cos. she turned 21 this month. GOSH, eveything about dt joint was sooooo DRAMATIC!!!
First off, Madam Uche came up with this color code: Brown & Gold, I mean, those are my colors but I didn't have anything 2 wear soooo I, Yinkz, Nenz, A.J and Uche took a trip 2 d mall at White Marsh. Yinkz had a bad headache, and I had stuvs 2 do but we HAD 2 go find outfits, well I had 2....

So after three or so precious hours of searching.... my efforts almost proved futile except I found a pair of cute jeans from Macy's and a pair of cute brown peep toes from Journeys. I forgot the jeans at Journeys, didn't realize until I got home....

Well, so we had our laughs, jokes, long-awaited-unexpected phone calls, vexes, attitudeS and all the stuv u get when FOUR girls r in the mall 2gether (A.J left early). The day finally ended.
DAY 2! Friday~the D-DAY!! Went to school as usual, almost got in trouble with me boss cos. I was late, cos. I was tryna figure out my outfit for later, Yinkz said 2 go back 4 d jeans, so we hit d road again got in traffic, eventually got 2 d mall, picked up d jeans....and I wanted 2 go 2 Giant 2 pick up some fruit so we did and then we wanted dinner so we went 2 KFC, guess who we saw!!!!! My older sister's BOYFRIEND!!!! He sponsored us mehn, homeboy is just piling UP BLESSINGS for himself!!!
Was almost 7:30pm, had 2 be in church for 8pm - Youth Choir Practice. Was there till 10:30. Rushed home after, took a shower, dressed up........
I wore this gold / black Bebe top my sister's boyfriend got me, (I had never worn it bcos of lack of occasion), a pair of long black pants, and my new brown peep toes. I wore some eye make up, lip gloss and I looked in the mirror... HOTNESS!!!

I was REALLY excited and I wasn't so sure how much fun I'd have, really didn't care. I was mostly thinking about d food and suya at the party.
The joint was fun, I guess. I didn't know many of the songs they played but the company & the food was GREAT!!!
Was it worth all the stress? I guess...Cos it was all for Uche. BUT I lost soooooo much sleep!!
This week, I'm working on getting it ALL back....

Meanwhile, Youth Conference was on Sunday, It was the BOMB...I may blog about it later. We have a FIRE CONFERENCE at my church tho' starting on this Friday, I'm sooooo looking 4ward 2 it...

1 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

Boooooooooooo..........so long and BLAH!!!!!!!!!!! lmao if you were not my friend I would not have read it, but still love you though CIAO!!!!!