CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

...TiReD!

I'm TIRED of being the first and only person to call.
I'm TIRED of wandering what's up and what's not
I'm TIRED of having to figure things out
I'm REALLY tired of being alone in my "enthusion"
I'm tired of not knowing what I'm REALLY tired of
I'm tired of being unwilling to remedy my tiredness
I'm tired of not trying to remedy my tiredness
I'm tired of not knowing what to do to remedy my tiredness
I'm tired of deadlines, meeting places, meeting times, perspectives, ideas
I'm tired of age-old stories, same theme, same people, same issue
I'm tired of fighting worldiness - thoughts, people, places
I'm tired of THINKING about the future
I'm tired of wondering when IT will happen
I'm tired of imagining the worst, of being optimistic w/out result
I'm tired of feeling like I HAVE to please everybody
I'm tired of NOT even knowing how NOT to please everybody!
I'm TIRED of being soooo UNSURE, almost INSECURE
I'm tired of hearing you talk to me about YOURSELF, what you have, what I don't and what I CLEARLY do NOT want!!
I'm really T I R E D...............................

2 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

"Don't marry location Marry destination"- gosh that man knows what he is preaching about. Babe, don't be TIRED o....you are too young and tooo fine...hot stuvs, hot stuvs.....:-)

Love ya ALWAYS
-Neef

Unknown said...

I think we all feel like this sometimes, thought I definitely haven't ever articulated it this well! Your 'tired' slump will pass!