CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

FiRe CoNfErEnCe!!

Something G R E A T happened in my life today, I'm very EXCITED!!! That God just did ALL of this and then its culmination today! The final deal is in the works, It may take a while but it WILL come to pass.

I've got SOOO much to thank God for guys, I really do and I'm ULTIMATELY thankful!!! Words cannot express.

I want to share God's numerous miracles in my life since the past week, but I have sth a lil' more pressing to share.
Notes from a recent event held at my church ~ House of Praise, Baltimore. We had a three-day Fire Conference, Rev. Femi Oduwole ministered on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. It was power, praise and prayer packed. It was really fun. I've lost my voice but its worth it...

FRIDAY - DAY ONE
Topic: Hold on! Help IS ON THE WAY
Texts: Matt. 15: 21-28, Isaiah 50:7

This is a proclamative prayer -
"Because the Lord is my help. I will NOT be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a flint and I know I will NOT be put to shame."

Never discourage a man walking / working in faith. Never say anything is impossible, even after you try. Vain is the help of man Psalm 60:11, never put your trust in the arm of flesh 2nd Kings 6:26, 2nd chron. 14:11 One with God is a majority Ezekiel 21:26-27

"Don't marry location, marry destination." Don't marry a man because of where he is but b/c of where he's going." 1st John 1:2, Psa. 20:2, 46:1, 70:1, 121:1, Acts 26:22, Heb. 2:16
When a man receives the help of God, he goes from "who are you?" to "how are you?"
The power of God has MAGNITUDE but NO DIRECTION, anybody can tap into the power of God without permission.

"It does not matter what is the matter, I will matter where it matters."

There are THREE ACTS of worship that will provoke the help of God.
- SING Exo. 15:21, Psa. 42:5, Isaiah 54:1, Job 35:9, Prov. 24:10
Worshipping God brings joy Neh 8:10, Joel 1:9-12
Its not because things are not working out, that you don't have joy; because you don't have joy, thats why things are not working out.

-SERVE Job 36:11, Psa. 35:27, Daniel 3, Acts 27, Joshua 24
There is a confidence and sagacity that comes with someone who serves God. Ask yourself, am I useful to God? Am I sure that I am perfoming to my full capacity? Exo. 23:25
Mala. 3:4 When your service to God is THAT important, God makes sure you're always okay so that His business will continue through you. It is always the most useless person that people get rid of first.

- SACRIFICE Matt. 6, Gen. 22:25
If you follow God, the world will follow you. A worshipper does not come back empty-handed. Psa. 50:5 Sacrifice normalizes convenant. Isa. 53:4

Stay tuned for DAY TWO & THREE

0 peculiar people said...: