CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

GrAtEfUl!

I have heard stories, read stories about people, places, events. Sad, Eventful, Dramatic
And I am grateful for MY story, my life, the legacy in the works that I will leave behind for generations to come.
I am grateful for my sense of self, life, pride, generosity
I am grateful for my current level of spirituality, for the path I have chosen to take
I am grateful for my Father, my Mother, My sisters - Omulu & Adia, My brother - theloveofmylife
I am grateful for the many Aunties and Uncles that have affected me:
- Aunty Uju, Aunty Enu, My Godfather Barrister Nnamdi, etc, etc
I am very grateful for Pastor Alawode, Pastor Adekoya, Pastor Bola, Pastor Oyewole, Pastor Jackson, Sis. Fash, etc, etc

I am ultimately grateful to God for placing me at this place I am now. And Lord please help me not to disappoint you in anyway at all.
Lord please be in my eyes and in my seeing
In my ears and in my hearing
Be in my head and in my thinking
In my mouth and in my speaking
Lord please be at my end and at my beginning, AMEN!

5 peculiar people said...:

Jennifer A. said...

Love ur gratitude...

I'm grateful for the several priviledges and opportunities that God has given me...because I don't see anything in me that even deserves such...it's just by God's grace...

dScR?Be said...

u are soooooo RIGHT jaycee

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

Amen!!!!!

Saint T said...

Thank God
...any reason for this new sense of gratitude?
Wassup darl! guess who this is?
i think you know :)
And congrats on your Title! So when exactly are we going to use the gift card? hehehe

Style Stalker said...

Amen!!! :-)