CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Relief.. or?

So now I'm not like sooo entirely glad about this but its kind of a relief...

Not because I'm only thinking about myself cos then I'll seem like one of those greedy Nigerians who have embezzled Nigerian money in dollars BUT
Because I was very afraid of how this process will actually take place.. how detrimental it may be and how many people may suffer as a result of not so much as the implementation of this new plan but will suffer because of lack of education -- illiteracy maybe... they may not understand the plan...
Okay, I don't know if i'm making too much sense... but I was afraid... then mad cos I thought it was a bad idea

Much later, I discussed with some very smart & more experienced Nigerians including my mommy and the economics of it all made sense but the implementation part was SUSPECT! It seemed VERY VERY FAR REACHING, almost impossible!! It took me (an intelligent MBA student) days of pondering and research to see some positive sense in it talk less of what / how much it will take an illiterate pepper seller...

So you see, even though I feel bad that this has been stopped (temporarily I think), I'm also relieved; now Nigerians have time to make any preparations if necessary and maybe even reconstruct their thinking and reset their minds given full explanation of Soludo's proposal.

Please visit a Nigerian News website for more info. on this... Apparently, Soludo's proposal has been torpedoed because he did not consult the President before making the announcement... (rumour has it that he was called to order by Northerners)

Politics in Nigeria WILL change... SOON!
Obviously, someone is trying to protect something by protesting this supposedly good plan...

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK GUYS!

6 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

Well, i can't say whether i'm relieved or not. I just don't like the way certain decisions are being taking in naija now. The govt. seems disorganized, to say the least.

Style Stalker said...

Update! Update!!!

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

God should just lift us. that's all i ask!

Skinny Hipster... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skinny Hipster... said...

I'm not too sure if I'm all for the plan but I don't see it as being a bad idea since the main goal is to HELP Nigeria's economy

Obinwanne said...

i seem to understand the thing sha, cos i hear ghana also implemented something like that sha, but this will be the best avenue for naija politicians to move money in portfolios now and not ghana must go....