CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

SOOOOO FrIkKiNg IrRiTaTeD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm soooooooooooooo MAD!!!!!!! What d hell??!!!!! I'm feel like tightening someone's throat till their tongue comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay... that scene is gross

BUT still.............

WHYYYYYY??? WHHHYYYYYY??? Do Nigerians in power always come up with ways to make me sooooo mad!!! They keep tempting me 2 pray bad prayer 4 them!!

Please oh!!! has anyone else heard about this new plan to "Dollarize our Naira"?


Does it even make sense? How can Soludo propose to change the naira so ONE DOLLAR equals ONE NAIRA, TWENTY FIVE KOBO as in $1.00 = N1.25!!!?????

RIDICULOUS I tell u! I am appalled! When I first heard it, I thought it was a joke! Now I'm reading it.... U should read it too, maybe I'm too riled up to see the economic benefit.

Okay, basically what they're saying is they are removing two zeros from our money so that N50,000 becomes N500, as in an item that costs N50,000 will now cost N500... same value, same item... basically N50,000 is the new N500!
I'm upset because I don't think it makes too much sense too me, its all good.

You could google it to find more news, but here are some links:
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=86830

9 peculiar people said...:

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

hold ur horses! and take a chill pill plus u're making noise, stop yanking my LUSH hair! be gone! go to Giant, u and Mr B.gon!

dScR?Be said...

lol

Admin UD said...

On the surface there may not be much and again it may be quite ambiguous to start and for it to be accepted by all Nigerians, including, roadside workers BUT it has it's benefits, yea it does.

One can only hope for the best

Rinsola said...

It sure has its benefits, as in the naira getting it's value back and all, but trust me i don't think it would be a reality, it's just random talks. Meaning if u have N500,000 It's the same as u have $500,000? nahhhhhhhh, don't think it's possible anytime soon.

Thirty + said...

Breathe in, Breathe out, Brathe in Breathe out.

Repeat after me, all of these things are working together for my good one way or another.

Then smile

dScR?Be said...

abi oh @ rinsola... hiss I wonder what type of research led to their hypothesis....
@ 30+ lol.... I'm just tapping my feet and waiting to see how it unfolds

kokolette said...

i'm trying to be supportive of this project, heard its been successful in other countries...make we support our own! (keeping my fingers tightly crossed)
btw..."Allow me to (re)Introduce Mself and "I can't find it!" has been updated
-koko

Style Stalker said...

Err not sure what countries, but the one country {can't seem to remember} that tried it in the early 90s COLLAPSED.

I want to trust Soludo, because he's a very SMART guy . . . . but I'm scared that our economy is going to come crashing. And it's gonna take effect around the time I planned on moving home. I better wait first, and see how it goes.

Meanwhile, if I now take one thousand dollars home, it won't give me hundred thousand Naira, Lol. That's painful.

Skinny Hipster... said...

I felt the exact way when I heard about the proposal. I thought it was a way of almost deceiving Nigerians and it was all a psychological thing. When I thought about it, it did not make much sense to me because they were going to take out the last 2 zeros from every Naira.