CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

RaMbLiNgS...

"Someone once told me that girls like me end up with jerks."

A sociology / psychology major, he went on to explain the mechanics of his statement, shedding light on case scenarios, psychological theories and real life statistics. I thought he was trying to hit on me.

Lately or since 'this' , its been one criticism or another, one "sign" or another. I'm NOT confused or worried, I'm just wondering if I'm supposed to be worried.... feel me?
________________________________________

"She doesn't know why but she thinks he's the one" LAWL

Just because a girl of marriageable age is totally inexperienced with relationships doesn't mean she is doomed, or does it?
There are sooo many common sense things, the problem is some of them just don't make sense anymore. Like this posting...

I don't know jare...

How is it possible that there are soooooooooo MANY glaring signs -
PULL OUT!!! PULL OUT!!!!
Yet, yours truly remains strangely obstinate, like there's sth to hold on to.... is there really?
_________________________________________

"My friend once told me that God cannot change man's will"

True or False?
"What if your will is harmful to you", I asked.
My friend said, "God will put you in a position that'll force you to change or will or put situations around you that'll make you change your will, and you must change it if you are wise"

I have to pray against the Spirit of stubbornness...

Okay people, its been REAL....

4 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

No, i don't agree with your friends analysis or judgement. I know your type and will probably end up with a stranger hubby, like date for 2 weeks and get married.

It boils down to the guy seeing all he ever wanted in a woman in you, having 'tasted' them all..you feel me :)

chidi said...

i don't think i agree with what your freinds said

dScR?Be said...

lol, awwwww. U guys, I dunno joo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! Congrats on your win girl. I followed the contest back then. You did a good job! x