CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

(with radio presenter voice) Now presenting to you fellow members of blogville....

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

My mommy just arrived with my lil' brother aka the love of my life!!!
The boy is sooo tall and handsome now, BUT he's skinny as i-dunno-what. I don't know if I looked that skinny when I went 2 boarding school but shoo, the boy lost mad weight!!! I hope he gains it ALL back before he goes back.

I've missed the lil' homie so mush mehn, we've got a lot of catching up to do on school boys... and girls (hehehehe) and the razz folk in our area. He insists on hanging his DSLite round his neck (a constant reminder that the only games i ever purchased for him are errmmm... more than 6 months old, lol)

My mother. GOD WILL BLESS HER FOREVER!!!!!! Gosh!!! I'm sure Adia and Omulu will concure mehn, dt lady is HAWT Fire!!! Apart from the fact that shes looking really good these days, she purchased MADDDDD stuff for us mehn as in not one, not two, not three but FIVE ankara dresses for just me oh, plus a lil' shirt dress and some jazzy blouse from my designer uncle. My sisters got maddd stuff too of course.

Then enter the food section... Okay no suya but this lady had the fried goat meat going, fried snails, kilishi, kokoro, GALA, my indomie (thats a constant), some Togolese snack, some hausa soft spicy groundnut thing (really can't remember what its called), akihausa (yes!!! who wuda thot?... brings back memories from Federal), FunTime Coconut chips, Chocomilo, Milo, stuff for making pepper soup, Papparazzi Magazine for Omulu (theres a pix of Tminx in it), Vicks Lemon Plus and they now have Apple Plus...imagine??? It tastes aiight though, Adia begs to differ, errrmmmm my babadudu (u know that locally made coconut sweet joint? And she made some Oha soup... Gosh I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!

May God continue to bless you for us and continue to put LOADS of money in your hand. You will never lack any good thing. You will NOT spend your money on sickness or death. The Lord will order your steps and place you high above all in Jesus Name, AMEN!!!

I'm sooooo happy!!! I have a busy week ahead of me but I know I'll be fine.
HARAJUKU Style has begun and I'm late but I'm on my way... of course I'll be rocking one of new Ankara outfits (Baltimore is NOT ready for this, lol)

...ooohhh I gatta blog about the guy who makes my clothes in Tejuoso market, lol....
Atta guys!!!

0 peculiar people said...: