CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TeTaNuS sHoT...

My people!!
How far now? How is everyone's week going?? I hope its great...mine is too

Errrrrrr, yup! Great, I said despite....
Going to the doctor's earlier today.

I've been in Yankee for five years and I never even smelt a hospital up until this year...
First my friend's mother had to sleep in the hospital for a day and we went to see her....

Guys, remember some postings down, when I told u I stepped on a nail? I thought that after the traditional applications stuvs, it will all be over... little did I know
So my foot kept hurting: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - I got mad and prophesied to the leg, Thursday - I forgot I had an injury till late at night, then I looked down and saw the swelling with yellow stuff in it (ewwwwwwww!! I know) Was a bit alarmed so I called my Big sis.... big mistake!!
This chick started going off with all the dreaded threats. You know how older sisters are, I Love her very much though.... but she was talking about how I need 2 go 2 d hospital or else she'll make a call to Nigeria (I dread health talks from my mother and father.... the fear, the guilt and the final judgment)

Nway, i said i'd go... yeah right!!! As I hate hospitals, doctors, medicine...

Friday - my pops calls me at 7a.m - Here comes the lecture!! Ah Ahn!!! for like 5 - 10minutes, I love being doted on but oh boy come talk say I fit die! Then I became depressed and a bit upset, I'm like "so this people really think that threatening me and filling me with fear will make me go 2 d hospital, story!!"
Then my mother calls when the day really breaks, she's d nice one... at first. Did i say nice? I meant calm but she subtly put a large amount of pressure on me mehn, I no go lie. I was quiet all day.

Cut the long story a lil' bit short
-After she arrives I promise I'll go.... errrmmmm, excuse was I need a ride. She almost beat me yesterday for not going ah!!! Then I finally went 2day...

A.J and Neef went with me, before we got there YinkzPerricus was telling me an "easier" way to solve my problem. Catch a Cockroach, put it on the area and plaster it... hmmmmm. Nway, we were waiting for 3hours plus!!! Imagine!! We had a lovely conversation though, mainly re: Half a Yellow Sun, (will blog about this on a day I'm feeling Biafran) Just when I was delightedly about to cancel, reason: "I have to go back to work"

The doctor (my pop's friend) said they were ready 4 me. Ahn!! They INJECTED ME!!! Blogville, ME!!! A WHOLE ME!!!!! On my upper left arm, the doc had the nerve to smile and laugh!
I will have to do a conversational posting of the experience, since I've completely blabbed and rigmaroled on this one... Point is,
I have gotten my TETANUS shot.... have u gotten yours???
Lol, have a great night people and Stay Connected to God!!!!!
Peace, one love, something dey definitely happen!

9 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

lol@ da doctor smiling while giving the injection. Is he a sadist or sumn. I had so many vaccinations and i believe 'tetanus' is one of them.

Tkia and see you around *u know where*

dScR?Be said...

lol Ugo.... I guess he was tryna make me feel more comfy... humph!!
I trust ur great now, physically and otherwise... see u laters.... hehehe

U better make sure about that tetanus stuvs apparently its that serious

jadedjune said...

lol.....Lord knows how i hate injections....but i think ud rather have the injection than have tetanus....so its all good!

xx

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

hmph! hiss! d scribe..u forgot to mention u cried..cry baby. P.S- this is my JOB!!!

Style Stalker said...

Ewwww @ Cockroach . . . . . . . Lol


and something like that happened to me once . . . . when I as younger. . . . I had to get shots EVERYDAY for like an entire week. Not fun I tell you.


And LOL @ Achiever . . . . .

dScR?Be said...

lol....
@Azumi SHOTS EVERYDAY!!!???!!! Hell no, Heaven is a better place. HELL NO!!! Wud never do it! ahn ahn!!!
@JadedJune Abi? I guess mehn...
@Achiever, ehn ehn... so u want 2 de-rep me in blogville?? hmmm... it will NEVER werk! Bcos. I will "puss" u away before u "thilnk" of it

Skinny Hipster... said...

LIAR...........you forgot to add the crying part......you were CRYING...........big cry baby!!!!!!! lmao love you tho muahhh good night....howz ATL?

Anonymous said...

For those ωho think you mаy ωell benefit frοm a humidifieг, try a
cheap a sіnglе initial. Line dry your сlothes inԁoors, ρгefеrably in
the room you sleep in (we do it frοm the bathrоom cοnnected tο ouг bedroom).
It gives a real boost οf humidity. This really is asѕuming that your house iѕ wаrm enough tο in fact dry them, but if іt is- giνe іt a
shot!

my website Strep throat pictures

Anonymous said...

Right here then is our list of Arsenal Legends, with apologies to a number of the great gamers we've still left out. The keyboard continues to be outstanding as well as the develop quality impeccable. Now every person has listened to that prior to numerous times at their Martial Arts college, but till you've basically accomplished it in a true combat,
you do not really imagine it.

my weblog :: league of legends hack