CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

We DiD iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are WINNERS!! We are CHAMPIONS!!!!
What a way to start a a fresh half of a new year!!!! its 7.07!!!!

This is becoming my mantra: I'm GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!
I pray everyone has a blessed month, May God be with you in all you do and order your steps and bring helpers your way, Amen!!!
Uche, u know I couldn't have done this without u!! And Adia and Omulu....God bless YOU!!!!

Have a blessed one and stay connected to the Tree of Life!!!!!!
I Love You all!!!!!! BUT God loves you more!!!!

1 LOVE!!

10 peculiar people said...:

EDNUTEY said...

FIRST!

EDNUTEY said...

lol, girl, I'm just dropping by to say CONGRATULATIONS, once again
u did good
GREAT actually

BlogVille Idol said...

congrats girl..i hope u like the champion song we are playing for you on d page

Admin UD said...

Congrats once again.

Admin UD said...

Ermm, please check yur facbk ASAP as i already got in touch.

Anonymous said...

congratulations sweets, u deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

Oya where's our share of the prize ehn, pass me not o, lol. Rawk on girl!

Unknown said...

congratulations on winning
enjoy

Unknown said...

DScribe, congrats to you. Great Job.

Miss Opeke said...

Abeg we still dey wait fo Autograph...o
Again & Again...I say Congratulations...to our very first BlogVille Idol winner...so will u be representing us in the American Idols season 7? Just reach d top 24 we go raise votes like d dry bones were raised...

Favoured Girl said...

Congrats on winning Blogville Idols 2007!