CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

The GrAnDe FiNaLe...

Thank YOU!! Thank YOU!!! Thank YOU!! EVERYONE!!
This love has been extremely mind-blowing... I am totally GRATEFUL!!!!

Its finally OVER, well almost... This 1st production of Blogville Idol

Wow, Mimi obviously has great fashion sense and a WHOLE LOT of fans...
I have... well? I'm not sure anymore... This was supposed to be FUN!!!!!

Suddendly, its crunch time, can I handle the pressure???? No one likes my last performance... Dave Chappelle will get a kick outta this "when keepin it real, goes wrong" performance.

I'm keeping my head up tho' Its not over, till its over.... Come 2 think of it, I've had it pretty smooth since the beginning of this competition. This is my 1st and final opposition!!
Thank you dear lovers and haters...

Let the show continue and Let the best woman win!!!! Thanks for all the love mehn, Omulu and Adia and all the "UNSHAKEABLE" fans... I'm incredibly emotional rite now, geez...

Still, VOTE 4 DSCRIBE!!!

10 peculiar people said...:

Miz Arkitect said...

ahahah lol i cant believe u wrote that lol dont mind me school n work isnt giving me a life ata ll wud update asap ... howz the competition going

LurLar said...

Lol u definately are a winner.....we are all winners. Nd pls post my autograph ASAP.lol

chidi said...

ok, never been to your blog before... don't know how come but lvoing it. Heard you sing in the blogville idols. You sing well!

Zoe Believer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

this is from your No1 1 fan...CONGRATS!

Admin UD said...

Congratulations girl, still wondering how you did it, though!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

CONGRATULATIONS. A job well done I know.

Miss Opeke said...

U see how a change of cloth worked wonders...Congratulations on your Big Winner...d ella ella queen got it all...Yipee!!!

Mimi said...

lollll @ mimi obviously has a great fashion sense. you aint serious. like i cant sing. Congratulations babe.