CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

My 21st blog...

This is my 21st blog... just thought I'd point that out. I should be celebrating coupled with the fact that its the 1st day of a new month - JUNE, 2007!!

Wow, this month is looking GREAT already!!! I'm wadded right now, far from bored and every concern I had is already taken care of... can I be any happier???
Well I can, but yeah mehn, I hope everyone has a GREAT month also.

So this month..... soooo many birthdays gosh!! Tomorrow its my friend's dad, two of my paddies have significant birthdays next weekend and the weekend after - Neef turns the super sweet 18 and Yinkz the sweet cool 21!! this month. Yinkz' baybay also has a birthday.
The number one in my life also has a birthday dis mnth - My pops, and its also Father's Day this month. I absolutely have 2 do sth special for my pops!!! Dunno what yet.

Well, Congratulations to ALL the birthday people and to all for making it to June.
HAVE A GREAT JUNE!!!!!!

0 peculiar people said...: