CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

VOTE FOR ME!!!

Hey fellow bloggers!!!

I just listened to Banky's version of the Rhianna song. His is called Ebutemetta. I REALLY like it!!!!
I practiced that Rhianna song oh, chai!!! Nway, its the final five, after this session only two remain... Will I be in the top two???
YES I WILL!!! Only if YOU vote for me!!!!! lol.

But yeah mehn, I'm enjoying dis and I continue to give kudos to PinkPeke Productions for their outstanding stuvs and Ugo also.

Well enjoy my rendition of "ella ella" by clicking on the Blogville Idol Contestant Icon and please VOTE fer moi!!!

Thanks to all my great friends, fans and family that have been ever soooo supportive!!! Thank you sooo mush!!!!
One Love...

3 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

Wishing you all da best and to other contestants too :)

Anonymous said...

pls can u put a link of the banky version on? , i rily wnt to hear it (am pretty sure other pple also want to). Or can u let us know where to find it?
thanks

Anonymous said...

btw, ur perfomance was tight...kp it up.