CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

my left arm

Since last week, I've had a numbing pain all over my left arm. Did I sleep on it? Me I don't know oh.... Its beginning 2 bora me just a lirrel. Anywaizs....

There's dis toaster I have that thinks he's sleek. He anonymously mailed "love" greeting cards 2 my house, can u imagine?
9ja brothers can toast!!! Geez!! All forms of indirectness - using scenarios oh, "I have this friend that..... what d'u think he shud do", "what if smn said this to u.......... how would u react?" All that hullabulla. The thing tire me oh, chei

I was almost confused ehn, me that I've been in "strong like" (neef hates dis word, teehee) for a certain tall yellow man..... anyhoo, so this boy has used every line in the book or most lines in the book I think, I had 2 quickly telephone my tall yellow man, oh boy answer phone and d thing just dey cut anyhow, mehn. Just kept telling myself, "lai lai, dis boy game no go work!!!!!! laiye!!"

The boy is okay oh, for anoda babe sha... not me, not now. But I must not lie, im raps dey ON point, and the worst of all be say, he no dey too rap. The thing wey spoil am small be say d guy head take style big.
Sha sha, I talked 2 my #1 hypertech guy, we are still on d same page.... Thank goodness gracious!!! I'm still strong on that "L" bridge shawty......

FILE!!

5 peculiar people said...:

The Cunning Linguist said...

all these boys! and you come dey form say na book you go read for yankee...

Skinny Hipster... said...

lmao........that lil
S T A L K I N G Jooint!!!

Anonymous said...

give the bobo a chance now!lol..
so girl concerning the blogville idol..do u want to be a contestant!as in to sing...u dont even need to get a voice player on ur page just go to the blogville idol page http://blogvillepopidols.blogspot.com/...and sing ur song there...the show has not started..we just rying to kick things off...will keep u posted..let me know sa if u want to be a contestant.

BiMbyLaDs** said...

.lol.. enuff blokes for only u- pls dont gba for any bloke until u pray o!! trust u anyway!! pink satin, u dey follow me around blogville? if i go to my next blog and i see u there ehnnnnnnn!! lol

shhhh said...

raps raps raps. boy meets girl who meets boy.romance.lol. enjoy