CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

IN AwE...

Wow 50 votes!!! I really can't believe it!!! I'm grateful.... really, wow

BUT, I have a huge concern...actually more than one huge concern, the most dangerous one at this point is non other but MY VOICE!!

I've been singing since Friday night... and today, I sang all morning. 1st and 2nd service. Still I don't understand why my voice should be CRACKED!! I kinda noticed since the beginning of this year that my voice cracked every sunday after church but then it stopped for a while.

Okkkkaaaaayyyyyy, chai I think I know what happened (I really just remembered). This morning after 1st service I was thirsty for sth sweet so I told my choir director that I wanted 2 buy sth from across the street in the gas station. She said I shud make sure I don't buy sth cold. I really wanted grapefruit juice and I didn't ask the people if they had one that wasn't in the fridge so I bought a cold one....

When I got back to church she asked to see what I bought, she felt the bottle and shook her head, and looked at me like "dis girl, shebi u don't hear?" Nway, to cut the long story short my voice IS cracked! You should have seen how adamant she was about me going across the street to get sth cold. I should have listened indeed.

The lesson I have learned is to always listen to your choir director!!!

How will I sing this R&B song now? Coupled with the fact that I really don't know what to sing..... someborri HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

Please, dont disappoint, I personally love your voice. As you can see, most peeps also do. And tehse are people you don't even know. Just work on the voice, eat lots of banana. :)