CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh Med School, where is thy sting?

The competition begins in some 24 hours and more... am I nervous? Heck yeah!!! well kinda

Its my first online competition and I'm kinda fresh in blogsville so... Nway! I'll have fun and make the most of it!!! On to going ons...

My school son, brother, very-good-friend and BUDDIE is going off to med school. All through this week, I've been reminiscing about our good times in C303!!
In my final year of undergrad, I moved on campus and was closer to my home boys in C303, a housing facility that didn't have all those useless visitation stipulations, a stone's throw away from my "dorm".
Nway, it was Segzy, K.boi, KenyanChocolate, Mark, Iphie, Naju(school son), Randomdude, ChaddyWaddy & the first lady - Your's truly dScibe! We made Argonne mehn... C303 all day everyday. We had GOOD TIMES mehn, laughs, jokes, yaps, fights, arguments, preachings, tears (from dScribe of course), girlfriend yarns, them tryna hook me up, educate me on "things of this world", we had maddddd good times. Segzy is the BEST male cook I've ever seen and he will always call me whenever he cooked. I was / still am indeed the 1st lady.

I was the queen mehn, If I didn't show up in three days, they'd be blowing up my phone... good times I tell you. They never made me feel unwelcome in any way, always looking out for me. Yell at me when I "messed" up (K.boi espeacially), let me vent when I need 2 (KenyanChocolate is the best) They are all indeed my brothers, even to dis day.

Back to Naju my love (One leg up, lol) This guy is hawt stuvs.... sings in his church choir (RCCG), has the cutest smile ever, he cannot even lie, oh he could be mean when he wants to, but he's just soooo lovable, soo smart and honest!!!
Mehn me and dis guy got all sorts of history...from me being his official Peer Counselor to us seeing every new movie- opening night (at some point), then to him having a crush on me, then us falling apart bcos of his crush and my reaction then (I laughed very loud and made fun of him, I really thot he was joking). Then we start flowing again on brother, sister levels, wow all the other stuff we been thru...Well, we got him a girlfriend and now my lil' baby is off to med school!!! I'm really going to miss his presence!!! I truly am and I wish allllll the success life has to offer and if you read this Mr. E, please when you go 2 med school, be a good boy, remember your purpose and who you represent...C303 forever.

I'm very emotional right now, because these are a set of unassuming young men that added MUCH value to my life... I truly appreciate you guys, You will all be GREAT men in Jesus name, Amen!!!

I hung out with them C303 peeps + more tonight...Good times.

Well wish me luck fellow bloggers, this coming weeks will be very competitive, I want 2 come out TOPS!!! And I will, so watch out world...dScribe HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

11 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

Yea, i like the spirit and courage. Go get'em dScribe, nuffin d ey happen.!

BlogVille Idol said...

HEY GIRL GO TO WWW.SNAPVINE.COM and get the voice player thingy on ur page...u dont need it to participate and all but it will be nice if u had it up ur page so that ur fans can wish u goodluck in it and stuff..........go to snapvine.com and then get the html and put it up on ur page!if u have trouble in doing this let us know!ciao

Miss Opeke said...

D-script...our personal Kelly Clarkson (that's d photo I put up fo u)...Good luck on dis wonderful adventure...abeg represent well o! Pipo dey count on u!

BlogVille Idol said...

hey contestants please mail the songs you will be singing on Monday and the 9ja song you will be singing on friday to pinksatinpinksatin@yahoo.com IMMEDIATELY..we want to avoid repitition of songs...tanx

BlogVille Idol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlogVille Idol said...

hey 2nd corinth...go to www.snapvine.com
register for the voice player thing
get the html
copy t he html and go to ur blog and then click on ur customize and then click on add page elemet and the click on d one that says add html script and then paste the html in it and save and it comes up on ur blog

p.s make sure u choose the blog skin meant for blog that is the long one not the wide ones..if u have problem hit me up

June 9, 2007 4:49 PM

BlogVille Idol said...

Hey contestants good luck as the blogville idol contest starts tommorow monday 11th june 2007...PLEASE try and record your song EARLY TOMORROW MORNING so we can get our judges to comment on them and then we can release the songs to the Audience 1st thing tuesday morning...PLS YOU CAN RECORD ur song TODAY it will be kept private till others send in their songs..God bless and good luck....PINKPEKE PRODUCTION

Mimi said...

hey chic! best of luck o. lol. (this is the first wishful luck i have sent without adding 'as if i mean it' after... :) lol

21inMedskool said...

yay....im gon miss u too...i leave 2morow....so i wish i could take u with me but certain ppl wont be very happy bout that *coughs* 'nessa.....lol

Unknown said...

My yam!! lol, like the post..but kenyan choc. what happened to mufasa? lol, half of 303 is still around though. and eminajulo...u better have room at ur spot cuz best believe people are gonna come down there.

Anonymous said...

diagnosing neighbour warm terry thereof unipharma available clef scouting heat ceased
lolikneri havaqatsu