CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15, 2007

This "HaRd" life... lol

Hey people,
mehn that second song almost made me cry oh... despite the fact that its 9ja songs (meaning its sposed 2 be a little bit easy, abi?) mehn, I had the tuffest time ever jeez!!

Okay so, at first i said i will sing Onyeka Onwenu's Bia Nulu, then I switched 2 Seyi Sodimu's Love me jeje, the thing no con gree me so I tried Tuface's Ole and Right Here, I even tried D'banj's Why Me. I just wasn't feeling any of them!!! See I have 2 feel a song 2 sing a song....

I finally settled with Aiye le by OJD AllStars. I felt it... Time to record reach, the thing was sooo LOUD, then i re-recorded and re-recorded and re-recorded and re-recorded and re-recorded and re-recorded and re-recorded and re-recorded..... The ting tire me oh... Chai, I was able 2 get it in way b4 midnite sha. I hope PINKPEKE them no go vex 4 me.

Today is my adopted lil' sister's (Neef) birthday... shes 18!!! madam if u read dis, PLEASE kindly read that driving book and take the exam ASAP!! Nway, so I'm sure shes happy, I don pray 4 am tire. Happy Birthday hot model... God bless you.

Theres a BRAND NEW blogger in da house everyone. My paddy... okay lemme describe her small... shes cool peoples, my friend's sister, a GREAT cook, she has MADDDD talent, (AJ if u read this, I think u shud take a pix or two of ur works and put it on ur blog, lets show off small, hehe) ehen as I was saying sha, I think shes reallllly coooooolllllll, really.

YOU (yes, you) should check out her blog and show some blogville love to -------
THE PARADIGM!!!!!! http://daparadigm.blogspot.com/

Thank you, thank you, thank you..........
PS: Lets keep d votes rollin people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 peculiar people said...:

BlogVille Idol said...

DEAR CONTESTANTS ,PLEASE GO TO OUR PAGE NOW TO SEE IF U ARE STILL IN D RUNNING TOWARDS BECOMING BLOGVILLE'S 1ST IDOL...LISTEN TO THE ANOUNCEMENT ON THE VOICE PLAYER OR CHECK THE POST SHOWING WHO IS STILL IN THE COMPETITION.IF U ARE STILL IN PLS RECORD ANY R N B SONG OF UR CHOICE IN OUR VOICE PLAYER!! !IT IS FOR TOMORROW'S SESSION(MONDAY) ..ABEG IF U CAN RECORD IT NOW DO SO.PLS LET US KNOW D SONG TITLE ...SEND IT TO PINKSATINPINKSATIN@YAHOO.COM

WE ARE SORRY THINGS WERE A BIT MESSED UP THIS WEEKEND...D FRIDAY SINGING SESSION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THURSDAY(D NEW SCHEDULE WILL COME UP TOMMOROW)..TANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING,LOVE,TIME AND SUPPORT

Skinny Hipster... said...

lol thanks for the "shout out" losrrrrrrr and about that book....SHYKES!!!!!!!1