CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

SiLeNt BoMb stuvs...

Couple of things I need 2 let blogsville know...
I guess the most pressing is my current predicament...

"the release of intestinal gases through the anus" (now I feel fineboy's pain)

Okay, I really haven't consumed that much food today but my issues started with a can of coke, after church (i usually don't down dark colored sodas) Today was different, ask me why....

Nway, so it was a paddy's birthday yesterday and we all went out 2 eat today. There's no need to give off the names on the guest list, maybe some other time... Nway, before we got 2 Applebees, I was already having silent symptoms of non-toxic release - meaning no odor....
Until I consumed that spinach shrimp salad and a HUGE glass of virgin pina colada (i couldn't drink it all sef)... I must say, the salad was REALLY good it had bacon bits in the vinaigrette dressing... it was quite delicious.

As soon as I was done eating, I felt it... OH NO!! Not in the presence of these 5 PEOPLE!!! Then it slid out silently... still no odor... great!!
Okay so we all got outside and we started Part 2 - the gisting part of the evening, no signs of toxic stuvs (good good, I'm still safe)

All of a sudden after the final goodbye and brief argument on who was going to drive back, it was time to get in the car... the two gentlemen I was with made a quick joke and God knows it wasn't that serious BUT I made it a mini-big deal out of it ONLY BECAUSE I felt it AGAIN!!!

This one felt like a BIG one... there was no way I was getting in the car until I release...
Then I did.... it was peaceful, slight sound and MEGA TERRIBLE odor, lemme not go too deeply into it, but I lingered a little, then finally got it the car...

OH NOOOOOO!!! I smelt something and no one was speaking, I thought it was my silent bomb.... but we already left the parking lot!! Then I remembered someone had taken their food out cos. they couldn't eat it all, thats the smell I perceived!! Relief....
My rep is safe until one of them reads this....

Okay cos I'm in the mood, I gatta tell u guys what happened 2 me on Saturday!!!!
See my church had our annual picnic to honor 2007 Graduates!! My sister was one of them, thank you thank you MBA stuvs!!!! Shout Out 2 Omulu!!! I was SOOOOO proud of her!! Sorry, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of her!!! Yeah, EAT UR HEARTS OUT HATERS!!!!

Nway, so the picnic was fun, I busied myself with my lil' baby she's almost 2 years old. She's SUCH a sweetie!!! (Okay she's not mine mine but I love her sooo much, she's my choir director's baby) So, I gallivanted a lil', ate around a lil' then I decided 2 rest a lil'.
While resting, a church elder asked me to get something... Thats when YAWA GASSED!!!! BIG TIME!!

Oh boy, I DID NOT see that nail abi na thumb-tack, that joint went into my side heel so fast and see me tryna form fine babe, I dunno where the tears came from, Some man beside me just pulled it out. I didn't even see the person... that was just the beginning

I took a seat on a nearby bench nursing my leg, by now a mini crowd of concerned church members were around me asking whats up... Next thing, some mommies came and said they need 2 use a knife handle and hit on the spot!! Haba!!! I never see this kin thing b4 oh!!! Okay, I sha let them... It hurt and I managed.... still forming hot babe, mehn I was still wiping tears and swishing my hair to the side as I was sobbing bcos of pain...

Next thing oh, they said they need to perform some stuvs or else the next day I won't be able to walk!! "Ehn??? I must go 2 church 2morrow", I thought to myself.
Nway, one of the mommies came and explained that they will put hot knife and hot oil on the spot, it will pain me now but it will not pain me 2morrow... HOT KNIFE AND HOT OIL ke????
lol, they said it will pain me TO MY BRAIN!!! but its only temporary.... I don't think I understood the full meaning until I saw the smoking knife!!!

See Exorcist moves mehn, I was WAILING and SERIOUSLY STRUGGLING in front of all the fyne brothers and sisters that cared to watch the drama. I don't even know who and who was holding me... THAT JOINT WAS PAINFUL!!!!! Jesus!!!! Mehn, I have never seen this type of thing in my life!!!
After I fought and fought, they said "the knife is cold", IMAGINE??? They went to heat it up for round two with the oil!!! Another one????

See me begging!!! I said no, its okay... I'll be fine... Lai lai, all these nurses and mommies HELD ME DOWN and put the HOT oil... No more ajebutter in this, the tears were just flowing I didn't even bora 2 wipe it, until they finished HA!!! My God!! One of my choir sisters now cleaned it with alcohol and put a band aid on it...
I don't think I can EVER forget that experience in my life!!! Chai!!! Its all good sha, my left foot is healing now, I still afraid to place it fully on the floor cos it still hurts a lil'. I still haven'yt prayed on it, I'll do that tonight...

Meanwhile, Peace Out blogville... I'm expecting my moms and the love of my life this week so I'm soooo excited.

For some reason I've been feeling extremely cynical lately about my recent mortal surroundings, and things have been physically falling into place to further buttress or reinforce my feelings (they're slowly becoming beliefs... as in truths....) Will blog about it later.....

Have a GREAT WEEK blogville!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God will be with you all

5 peculiar people said...:

Admin UD said...

Everybody flatulates from time to time. You just have to do it with dexterity and focus..lol!

Oh dear, what an uncomfortable situation that would ahve been. Pele o, so hows it feeling now. Hope it's better.

Do have a lovely week too and i can't wait to hear a story about the lurv of your life :)

Omuluzua said...

OMG dScribe u r too funny..... how did the dinner go sha? i hope your tummy feels better now lol. have a great week!

dScR?Be said...

@ ugo hmmmm, u may be disappionted by the story but i will blog about dis one, soon as i c him saturday
@ omulu, mehn.... i lost 2 pounds. i weighed myself last night... lol

BOBBY said...

daammmnnn...

Unknown said...

LOL!!! :-)