CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not confusion
I'm just finding it hard to see
my responsibility
as a possibility that this is my
path.... my path to fulfilling destiny

maybe. maybe not?

I'm petrified. In the "what if" stage
I'm just sooooooooooo confused
and suddenly I wish this blog was anonymous
So i could REALLY pour it all out
and ask your opinion...
you who doesn't know me

Who doesn't know how phony I really am
Who doesn't me my glaring insecurities
My uncertainties.... I do not know what to do!!!!!!

I'm mad at me, for being so honest
so "nice", not strong enough to pull out, say no, MOVE ON!
Even when no love is lost?

Pray for me, Please.

6 peculiar people said...:

Skinny Hipster... said...

iREALLY feel that way...there's so much I want to write about but really can't cos some of YALL know who I am..........that's why iTry to keep my blog low key

Hollerrrrrrr

dScR?Be said...

yo, thot u was mad at me shawty... I ruff u

Allied said...

pele...

Anonymous said...

pele dear, will pray for you!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Will pray for you just take it easy

dScR?Be said...

thanks for caring guys