CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I saw HeR!!!!!!

okay.. so I must not be such a terrible person but why do i feel so bad???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured there are some things that must happen in life... these things are good or bad... but i don't want to do "bad" what is defined bad? is it really bad... but why does my conscience tug me so???!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it my fault? is it? i think it is.... but i want to blame someone else!! who can i blame? i'll blame Brian.. lol (he's looking over my shoulder as i write this) seriously though....

I'll finish this tonight as soon as i receive that phone call.. cos. i don't want anything bad to come out of this, really... a good friend is a great idea but thats all it should be, thats all i REALLY want.

One good friend, with lots in common
One good friend, brutally honest
One good friend, of course its a guy
One good friend, unafraid 2 show friendship yet sensisitive of his girlfriend's feelings
Just one friend mehn.... it MUST not become anything else!!!

AMEN!!!

2 peculiar people said...:

Jamal O said...

ThanQ for your compliment.

He's prob closer than you think.

but from the reading of this post there is some backstory that I'm missing....

Jennifer A. said...

Lollllll (is all I can say). Sounds familiar...