CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Here's to a FESTIVE FEBRUARY!

I pray that this month be full of flamboyant festivities for us all!

May we find a reason to celebrate God, Life and Love!!! Amen!!
Today is my Godmother's birthday, I haven't talked to her in like.... I should call her.. I will call her!


Five things February will be for you and me!

February will be FINE!
February will be FUN!!
February will be FLAMBOYANTLY FESTIVE!!!
February will be FORTUNATE!!!!
February will be FAVORABLE!!!!!!


Prophectically speak into this month and say what february will be for you...
Fasting also starts today in all R.C.C.G Churches worldwide... this is our year of LAUGHTER!

HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! LMAO! LOL!!!!!

Peace, Love and God's blessings!

4 peculiar people said...:

Miz Arkitect said...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha....... Wow ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah lol ROFLOL. Amen !!!! OMG I forgot about the fast. Not too late 2nd wud do. Welcome back my dear.

dScR?Be said...

lmao.. wowzers... uR lafter is causing MORE!!

Ms. Catwalq said...

somebody say oh yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy dvd/cd burner 3.0.118 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg