CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

a year ago today...

I started this blog, unsure of what stories to tell
unsure of what the journey would be like
Today, I feel great about my blog... I haven't blogged every single day
I've had lapses but i've enjoyed blogville IMMENSELY...

So I recount my experiences in real life and on blogville since February 22nd, 2007

I had a clique
I thought I had a potential...
I was clueless
I won the Blogville Idols Competition (pinkpeke, time 4 another)
I found some deeply amazing blogs
Bimby started and finished an excellent book series
Some cool people I know joined and stayed on blogville (Paradigm, Adia, Uch, Undaconstruction, Nollege Wizdumb- new blogger by the way... HAWT!!!)
I met some outstanding bloggers (Tayo, Laspapi - mentor m, Favored Girl, Princesa, Comrade, Tope, OverWhelmed, etc)
I found some informative blogs
I uncovered some "open secrets"
I discovered so much about myself
I grew up - spiritually
I turned 22!!!!
I stepped on a nail, and had 2 get a painful tetanus shot
I let go of a LOT of baggage (still have a little left 2 deal with)
I gained possession of dReAm - my beautiful guitar
I developed a better relationship with Jesus
I loved (still love)
I wrote PLENTY
I met new people
I made and broke some promises
I divinely received several lucrative business ideas
I made mistakes and fixed some...
I received unspeakable joy (thank you Jesus)
The Holy Spirit became my senior partner
I'm set for the rest of my journey on blogville!

7 peculiar people said...:

Jennifer A. said...

Awww...congrats!!!!

Thirty + said...

HAPPY BLOGYVERSARY!!!

Skinny Hipster... said...

aww EXCEPT for the missing part------->to shout outs...hissss

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

happy blogniversary!!!!!

Ms. emmotions said...

u go gal!

congrats

Nollege Wizdumb said...

Happy belated Anniversary Scribe.

dScR?Be said...

lol @ Nollege