CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

the oThEr SiDe...

I don't want you to see that side of me
that side of me, you would never believe
cold heart.. uncaring... NOT caring AT ALL!

No, i don't want to show you that side
I sincerely don't want you to see the side
that'll see you crying and NEVER ask why
and walk away, unshaken, uncaring

I don't want to stop caring... but i'm almost there!

I don't want you to see the side that
never picks up when you call
that ignores your "pain" and maybe wishes you more
and more pain.... (muhahahahhahaha)

I don't want you to even smell the side
so pungent. it reeks of
malice - the long buried enemy
a nasty cold shoulder,
of you in the background, licking sores u created

Please, stop pushin me.

4 peculiar people said...:

laspapi said...

you're too sweet, Scribe. What other side can you have?

amirah. said...

haha what?!?! i didn't know you write! i likes that one! i started writing not too long ago :-)

Comrade said...

This seems to be the poetic version of the DMX song -
Ya go make me loose my cool Up in here Up in here Ya go make me act the fool........"

dScR?Be said...

lol @ comrade